Sunday, September 7, 2008

Youtube, I tube.



I dont know how to put up the cool video thing link where the video is actualy frozen on the screen and has a triangle in a circle for you to press play...but this is a video of a CIA agent saying that the white house has threatened him with criminal prosecution if he publishes some of his findings. Basically, they dont want him to tell a story because it is "classified"/it makes them look really bad. I think that sucks, and it makes me wonder who else has been censored? What information has been with held from us? Not just on our policy in the Middle East...just take a second to imagine what crazy info we arent hearing.

Those 5 seconds just blew my mind.



This is another good one. Kind of the same sort of thing, but definately worth watching. In a nutshell it is an interview with a former CIA official who says that the CIA is subserviant to the White house....that sucks.

No comments: