Sunday, September 7, 2008

Colon cleaning

I was talking to a friend of mine a while back, who is a Replican and I asked him. "so, what happened to Colin Powell?". "I think he needed some vacation time, or wanted to spend time with his family", was his answer.

Really? do most people think Colin Powell was ready for a vacation? The man was sent before the UN to make a case for why we needed to invade Iraq, which we now know was baced on bad intelligence and he has said that he counceled president Bush not invade Iraq....



Look, one of my choir directors was screwing a student. He was asked to resign, so he did. HE WAS FIRED. Colin Powell either left the White House because he felt he could no longer work there or he was asked to leave. Of course, I could be wrong. He is really old, I believe 71 and could have used some time to hang with the wife, but I doubt it.

No comments: